ILUSS EDU for classes, teachers, schools, libraries and academics.
ILUSS EDUCATIONAL provides a large collection of language tools & resources for teachers, learners and academics.
Browse our grammar glossary and reference sheets of irregular verbs, phrasal verbs and idioms, articles, teacher handouts and printable documents and find useful links and information on the Italian language.
- four levels of tutorial grammar lessons
- a large selection of in-depth exercises for beginner, elementary, intermediate and advanced students
- tests for self-assessment
- authentic texts selected from current newspapers and magazines or radio/TV transcripts, with notes, vocabulary lists, and comprehension exercises (new units on current events added periodically)
- audio texts with interactive exercises featuring both simple sentences and longer texts
- interactive exercises presenting new groups of words. Students’ learning progress is monitored.
- an easy and enjoyable way to learn the meaning and the conjugations of regular and irregular verbs.
- increase the possibility of tailoring teaching to students’ individual level of skill
- supplement grammar concepts presented in class
- improve students' understanding and pronunciation
- include ILUSS units in class curricula
- use ILUSS units as homework
- verify students’ progress
- expand their professional libraries with specialised Italian texts and glossaries
- offer an online preparatory course to students enrolled in overseas programs